Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello!!
     I just wanted to say it is great to be back.  I missed seeing your children for 2 weeks!!!  I hope everyone is remembering their hats, mittens, boots and winter coats, we are in for a cold spell.  It's a lot more fun at recess when we can actually play in the snow.
     I would also like to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts!!  I loved all of them.  I wrote thank you's to the kids but I never know if they hit home or not.  I really enjoyed receiving all those items from the snowflakes on the tree, that was fun and nice to add to my room.  I received several clipboards to which I am thankful for because I had some students who didn't have the right size or their's broke, so now I can share.   I appreciate all of you thinking of me and the classroom during this season.  I hope everyone had a great time with family friends over break.  I know I enjoyed myself.  I read a book, yes just one, only because it was a slow book and I watched a lot of movies with the kids or played games with Molly.  I brought out my ancient Monopoly game and we played several times!!
     Welcome back and Happy New Year and I look forward to the last half of the year.

God Bless,
Mrs. Sickels

No comments:

Post a Comment