Friday, December 18, 2015

Hello!!
     I just wanted to put out a few things to clarify.  I may have confused you about Secret Santa.  This is something the teachers do.  We draw names and for 4 days we put gifts all over the building in strange spots for each other.  The kids get all excited seeing them all over the building.  They love when I find mine and open the gifts too!!  Some parents read that in my blog and thought the kids were doing it.  No they are not, it is the teachers!  I am so sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Yesterday I talked about the last day activities.  These will all be on Monday.  I didn't put a date because I didn't want anyone to wonder until they received notification from the Principal.  Monday is a "Spirit Day", plus they need a sack lunch and board games.  If you have any questions please let me know!

We are all very grateful that the school is letting us out so all the staff and faculty can support Mrs. Levine during this time.  Kirk was always in the building for all to visit with and Mrs. Levine has been her for over 35 years.  It is the least we can do for her. 

May God bless you all this Christmas season!
Mrs. Sickels

No comments:

Post a Comment