Monday, November 23, 2015

Good Morning!!  It's Monday!!!  I hope you all had a great weekend gearing up for Thanksgiving this week.  This is a short week!  I had something to put in my letter on Thursday and forgot, it is about the calendars that came home in your folders last week.

Religion- In your child's folder is a Random Acts of Kindness calendar. This is an Advent Calendar for them to use during the month of December. I know some of the things probably can't be done, but it's always good to just think about what we can do in this month for others besides the gifts we need to buy for our loved ones. These can make someone's day just a little brighter!  ~ Ms. Surma

Happy Thanksgiving to all you!! I hope you have a fabulous time with family or friends. Oh....also Black Friday shopping!  I will be doing mine in Chicago where Black Friday is not a big deal.  They have sales but people don't go crazy like they do here.  There are not lines for specific items.  Last year my favorite store was Macy's.  There are long check out lines but people aren't fighting for things.

Have a great week!!!
Mrs. Sickels

No comments:

Post a Comment