Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dear Parents,
     I am writing at the request of your children.  They wanted me to be sure the funeral information for Nathan and T.J. were put on here so their parents would know for sure.  Please refer to powersfh.com for all arrangements and to send condolences.

Funeral service:
     Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
     10:00 A.M.
     Holy Spirit Catholic Church

Visitation:
     All day Friday
     Family will receive friends 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

     I just spoke with Leisa Frey.  It is her request that the 4th and 5th graders at St. Malachy be named as Honorary Pallbearers at the funeral.  Individual names will not be listed.

     Please continue to lift up the family in prayer through this time.  Your kids are great and seem to be doing very well.  My biggest concern is them and being able to share their thoughts and feelings.

     Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing children with me.  I truly enjoy working with them every day. 

God Bless,
Mrs. Sickels

No comments:

Post a Comment